Friday, May 11, 2012

2 old 2 play update

The past few months the majority of my writing has gone to 2Old2Play.com. Being part of the writing team there is going really well. It is nice being critiqued by your peers and they have me playing some games I might not have played otherwise. After the jump is a list of the posts I have running on the 2O2P front page. Take a gander and see if anything strikes your interest. While your there, why not join the community? There are game giveaways and forum topics on just about everything you might be interested in.


I've started an ongoing feature called The Whiterun Times where I report news on everything Skyrim. Check out the premiere post (April 16th) with a feature on the (then-upcoming) XBox360 Kinect integration. The second Whiterun Times post (May 4th) announces the upcoming DLC called Dawnguard among other news.

I'm also posting news on an upcoming release I'm really excited for: Transformers Fall of Cybertron. You may recall Verdeberg and I really enjoying it's predecessor War for Cybertron. The first post (April 27th) is a roll call of the playable characters in the new game.

Of course, I'm still doing reviews. Check out this piece on the iOS game: rComplex (April 13th). It was a lot like Canabalt if you remember that one. Also posted, is another tag team game review with another writer of the downloadable game Awesomenauts (May 11th).

I'll keep posting the links to my 2O2P material for easy reference, thanks for reading and stay tuned for more.

1 comment: