Tuesday, May 15, 2012

netflix instant queue top picks

I think I get more out of my disk based Netflix subscription than my streaming service. Mostly I've been using it to re-watch whole series of random TV shows. I finally finished the entire Robotech series which I started back in 2010. Currently, I'm working through the Voyager series and the wife talks about starting a Battlestar Galactica re-watch (image above). Funny how I would rather watch this stuff than any of the great series I have purchased on DVD. More of my recent picks below.

Buried

Faces in the Crowd

Planet of the Apes (1968)

Quarantine 2: Terminal

Voyager

REMINDER:
These picks are little gems found on the Netflix streaming service that I either missed in theaters or just really never heard of. Not necessarily Oscar worthy or five star but I enjoyed them. Lately, it's been beloved TV shows as well.



1 comment: