Sunday, August 8, 2010

the tester casting call round 3

PLATFORM: PSN
RELEASE DATE: 7/2010

Progress: Round 3 (1/100)

I must confess, I just signed up for this cause I saw the word Playstation on the site. Next thing I knew it's a battle for votes - may the best contenders (or perhaps just those who have figured out a way to rack up thousands of votes) survive! I've been wandering around Home and mentioning it at poker games and harassing my friends and family to vote for me daily. If you read this site, I hope you are voting and if not, you need to vote for me each day during this last week! It is not looking great for the top 10 spot for me but I've managed to stay on the second page of Contestants for pretty much the whole game. So without begging too hard please vote and lets get me working for Playstation!

Hit the jump for some pictures of the host and my submission for the round three essay*:



What a great ride this site has been. The voting looks bleak but lets not give up. I'm very happy to have made it this far in the contest. I have a few thoughts before time runs out here is a top ten list as I reflect on this contest: 

I can clearly describe games and critique them. I am self dedicated to this anyway. I hope to never stop playing games and look forward to a future where they are a larger part of our lives. (see also: gamedae.blogspot.com) 

My life long dedication to, not only games, but movies, comic books, toys and computers has left me with the perfect mindset for the ideal Playstation employee. (see also: closet nerd) 

I must thank all the the friends, relatives, coworkers and long lost Facebook buddies for their support and meticulous daily voting. (see also: love) 

Everyone here is talented and I thank all of The Tester contenders for their help with their generous votes. I'm checking you out here and there and returning the favors. (see also: wtf mickey!) 

I'd like to thank Diet Coke for fueling my life and tasting better than water. (see also: Diet Mtn Dew) 

The war against reality shows is over. If you can't beat them join them. (see also: Hell's Kitchen next!) 

I think next time we should get more than just a blog post to find out if we are in the next round. The voting is cool but I think they could add in some other sort of challenges just like the show had different challenges. That said I hope there are wild cards for the final. (see also: I would make a great wild card win) 

I will never spam my friends again. (see also: Facebook abuse) 

I need more serious PS buddies. People who don't just squeal and run into walls. I'll sending requests to the top 100 PS IDs I hope you accept me or if for some reason I miss you send me one! There should be a Home meet up. (see also: Hustle Kings anyone?) 

Burn Out Paradise is the best game ever made (see also: I Just Sayn')

*THE RULES FOR THIS GAME, WHILE WRITTEN OUT, ARE OPEN TO INTERPRETATION AND AN ESSAYY CAN BE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. SEEING A LOT OF COPY/PASTE GOING ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment