Thursday, March 10, 2011

hustle kings: midnight millions
by mg
















Hustle Kings is one of those games that I can just turn on at any time for a quick gambling fix. That being said, Anotherdae and I have been in the midst of a late night pool rivalry for well over a year now. Our best-of-five matches have a tendency to get pretty heated. There have been many late nights that have turned into early mornings trying to make our money back from each other.

Put your quarters on the table.

Highlight reel after the jump:












Quite possibly the best shot I have ever sunk:


For the win:



Although Anotherdae rated this game as a B-, I would easily give this game a B+. I love living out my Hustler/Color of Money fantasies. If only I could play this well at the bars here in NYC.

I'll leave you with this trick shot 2 ways:







No comments:

Post a Comment