Monday, August 29, 2011

netflix instant queue top picks


The video game industry is famous for it's summer slump. Not unlike the TV industry taking the summer off to retool and launch new programs in September, with video games it's all about coming out in time for the holidays. I seem to be having a small summer slump of my own. I'm not sure if it's the longer work hours, the upcoming wedding, the earthquake or maybe even the hurricane, but I haven't been playing games as much. Perfect time for another Netflix top picks post.

REMINDER: 
These picks are little gems found on the Netflix streaming service that I either missed in theaters or just really never heard of. Not necessarily Oscar worthy or five star but I enjoyed them.


Vanishing on 7th Street

8212 Gacy House

Cube²: Hypercube


Sex and Breakfast

(This one is for Jessica)
The Reef

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins


No comments:

Post a Comment